Does your Water Heater need to be replaced?
Most people underestimate the importance of a reliable water heater until they realize what life is like without one. Your water heater is responsible for quickly heating the water in your home or business. Without a properly functioning water heater, you may be left with no hot water at all.
One way to keep your water heater properly maintained is to ensure that any necessary repair services are done right away. There are a number of signs that can inform you that your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, such as:
• Boiling or clanking noise coming from the equipment as the water heats up.
• Rust build-up, which can be detected by rust stains on your clothes or rust streaks in the shower.
• Rusty water coming from the taps when you turn the water on.
• Water dripping from the base of the water heater. This is often a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced.
• The water in your home will not get hot.
• The pilot won’t light.
• It is taking much longer than usual for the water to heat up.
If you still aren’t sure whether your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, simply call us to schedule a free estimate. We will provide our professional recommendation on which services are necessary to get your equipment back in optimal working order.